The next test I took was the Attractiveness test which was pretty awful. I found none of the people, male or female, attractive. Maybe that's just me.
Next, I took the Global Advanced Personality Test. Some examples of myself it gave me were:
open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash
| Advanced Global Personality Test Results
|
personality test
12 comments:
I agree with you. The people on the attractiveness test had a severe case of ugly. It took all the fun out of it =P
cool. Did you take the hogwarts test? It's awesome!
Really the Jung test one wasn't that accurate for me.. but i agree with the attractive test! i didn't really have interest in any of them.. and i got wierd results.. but whatever!
yeahh i agree with the attractiveness test too. i didn't find any interest in the people that were on there either and i also got a bunch of really weird results.
The attractiveness test was preety bad. The people on there were not to attractive....
Haha, I didnt find any of the people on the attractive test pleasant to look at. You are not alone. :)
I also agree that the attractiveness test was really bad. Maybe if they found people that were even a little more attractive then the results would be more accurate because it made my results really far off from what I really think.
The attractive test was ok. Some of them were attractive, but most of them weren't too attractive
Yep, I took both of the attractiveness tests too, and both the guys and girls were ugly.
Attractive test was NO FUN. Yes, a bit ugly. All my tests were pretty accurate!
haha, i saw you gagging when you were taking the attractiveness test. that was pretty funny.
the weird results are a result of the illegit test.
and im sorry that not everyone can meet your expectation on appearance!
and on the global advanced test, i agree with the results, except you dont like to fit in (i dont think and you arent aggresive, but you are definently outgoing, and fun, and crazy etc.
Post a Comment